Funding and Grant Opportunities
Defiance County Board of Developmental Disabilities regularly looks for funding and grant opportunities to support and improve the quality of life for Defiance County individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
By providing this list, it is our goal to help you find resources that meet your needs. There are multiple local and national funding and grant resources available. Each resource is different and has different goals and eligibility requirements.
Defiance County Board of DD aims to provide accurate and up-to-date information, obtained from sources of information believed to be reliable, no warranty or declaration, either explicit or implicit, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Defiance County Board of Developmental Disabilities is not affiliated with any of the resources provided.
- General Grant Sites for Special Needs
- Activities for Special Needs
- Free Items for Children with Special Needs
- Grant Sites for Air Travel Assistance
- Grants Sites for Assistance Animals
- Fundraising Sites
- Funeral Assistance
- Grants for Hearing Impaired
- Grant Sites for iPads and APPs
- Grants for Mobility
- Grants for Paralysis
- Grants Sites for Prescription Assistance
- Grants Sites for Prosthetic Limbs
- Grants for Visually Impaired
- Grants for Tickets and Wishes
***This list is updated twice a year, on January 1st and June 1st.***
In the event of an after hour emergency or crisis to have an SSA paged, you can contact.